
Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas. We enjoyed a nice Christmas break with Dad being off for four days and Mom being off from work for five days. That was the ultimate gift for Mom. It has been so nice to be home. Hailey got up in the middle of the night woke her sister and went galavanting through the house. Mom was sad about that but Dad says not to worry he did it as a kid too. We love all of you.


2 comments:
I think every child does that at a some point. Oh well....maybe you need to make them all sleep downstairs and boobytrap the stairs the way dad does here. I love the dresses on them and their faces in the picture....they look like "mom hurry up so we can take these off"
Merry Christmas! your girls are adorable and look very pretty in their Christmas dresses!
I guess all kids at some point have to sneak around at christmas right? just think it will be a funny story to share when they're older!
Post a Comment