Monday, November 17, 2008
Crazy times
Sorry I haven't posted pics lately. I have a ton to post but we are still between two houses. We are now sleeping at our new house. This Sat. my brother insisted on helping us move. So Late sat. night I crawled into bed at our new house. I told Ward "I feel like I might throw up!" This is something I don't do often. I hate it. Sure enough for one hour I had a party with our new toilet. Mean while everyone was sleeping peacefully. I was so sick clear into Sunday night. Finally around 10 PM I started to feel better, and by 2 Am I realized my fever wasn't coming back. It have been at least 8 years since I have been that sick. Any way hopefully I will have pics soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment