

Happy Birthday to my wonderful husband. Ward is the best Dad and husband (and son, and son-in-law, etc, etc)
Here are 38 reasons why my husband is the best:
1. Values his religion and callings
2. Is very selfless
3. Helps anybody and everybody in need
4. Has a great since of humor
5. Loves his wife unconditionally
6. Is the best Daddy ever
7. Works hard to provide for us
8. Loves the Lord
9. Welcomes all into his home
10. Is a very tidy guy
11. Is so very patient
12. Is all around Happy
13. Is Hot
14. Is honest
15. Is affectionate
16. Is sensitive to his little girls
17. Dang good cook
18. Is outgoing
19. Can relate to any person
20. Loves to be with his family
21. Has a great understanding of the scriptures
22. Takes initiative
23. Serves willingly
24. Always the first to give to others
25. Has a huge heart
26. Would share the wealth if he had it to share
27. Loves the temple
28. Always makes me laugh
29. Has an very nice looking yard
30. Great words of encouragement
31. Very easy going
32. Is our protector
33. Is a huge tease (sometimes I am not so happy with that one)
34. Loves to be involved with our girls extra curricular activities
35. Hardly ever complains
36. Is a friend to all
37. Is very forgiving
38. Helps me accomplish my goals
38 1/2 Did I mention how good looking he is?


5 comments:
ward is an awesome guy.
to ward. u rock
What a great list!
I remember Ward as being a really awesome cousin. Not only was he ultra tidy (He reminded me of that cartoon in the Friend with one tidy side of the room and one not haha)
But you know, Ward always kept journals and taught me how in the 4th grade. I've never forgotten that...so in memory of that time I'll post my first entry back then:
(Yes I have ALL my journals from elementary to now!!)
"18 May 1982
4:18pm
Today I went to Aunt Collen's. I was playing and it was fun. We played cars in Greg's room. I wanted to play Lincoln Logs but Gary and Ward were already playing. They called me a baby. I'm not a baby, I am 9 now!
Then Ward was nice. He had a cool notebook and he showed me it. It was so neat, and his writing was small and nice to look at. (Not sloppy) He told me that keeping journals is like keeping a list of your life that you love. That it's good to write them down to make it so later on I can read it and grow up more. (Thought I believe?) So I'm gonna keep a notebook too. Just because I want to know what it's like when I'm 40.
(Haha 40 was old to me then!)"
That notebook held me through losing my brother the following year. It was my comfort when I felt lonely and it was my biggest supporter when I was going for life in the best way. It I think was one of the reason's Gary recorded his voice and thoughts too.
Thank you Ward, for showing me something amazing that day. You created that blogger in me...and I bet you never even realized it.
PS Happy Birthday Ward!!!
Happy Birthday, Ward!!! Hope your day was fabulous!!! :)
Dad you are an awesome Daddy and I love you VERY much
Post a Comment