Sunday, March 15, 2009

Too busy to breath






We have been very busy. I am posting some pics of my sweet Granny and my sweet Sara on their birthday. Both share the same day. We were able to spend their birthdays in California this year. We had a great time. Ward and I also have had a full weekend. We were escorts for our dear friends the Greenroos as they attended the temple for the first time and then were sealed to eachother and their children for eternity. What a wonderful experiance we were so lucky to be a part of. I wish I could spend more time with this post but short in sweet or I won't be able to get it done.

4 comments:

Peggy Glasmann said...

Sara
Happy Birthday from Grandma. I love you! You are growing up so fast. I LOVE your glasses, they are so cute and make you look so grown up. Oh how I wish you were closer cuz I just want to hug you! Congrats to Kari and her husband, we are so happy for them!!

Stacey said...

Oh that's neat!! I can't believe how big your girls are getting!! Here's my blog: http://silvafamilyblog.blogspot.com
See ya's! Tell Ward and everyone hello!

JoJo and Ralph said...

Hi Norma. I am so glad that you found me. I wonder about you and Peggy from time to time. Your family is darling. As you can see I have several daughters too. How fun for us. Keep in touch.

Kaci (Little) Lund

Shannon said...

Norma! I'm so glad you thought to look for me. Your girls are adorable and you are super hot...can I say that? (smile). I am usually good at keeping up the blog and stuff but I just haven't had time this month. So I'm gonna add you to my list soon so I can keep checking in on you.