Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Happy Birthday Morgan






Happy Birthday to my beautiful daughter. I am so grateful for Morgan and all that she is, all that she will become. She is so loving, kind, tender, caring, and sensitive to others. Morgan always helps me out whenever she can and very seldom asks for anything in return. She is an awsome friend to all, she is a great babysitter, daughter, and sister. She loves to serve others, and always wants to be friends with everyone. Morgan always talks about how she would help people in need if she could. She has a huge heart. She is a sweet young lady who has a strong testimony. I sit in awe these days to see how out going and confident she is. Morgan is very trustworthy and loyal. We love you Morgan!!!!

2 comments:

Peggy Glasmann said...

Happy Birthday dear Morgan! I can't believe you are a YW now!! You need to come and visit and go to YW with me. Won't that be fun? I love you so much. Your b-day present is being finished so I will bring it when Uncle Josh goes to the MTC (if I get it done!)

Shannon said...

Haven't stopped by in a while and it looks like you haven't been doing much blogging for in while, so maybe we're even? Your girls are just adorable.