Friday, July 3, 2009
Time away from the hectic scene of home!
We decided at the last minute to take a quick trip to Onterio Oregon to visit my Dad and his wife. We love to visit with them. Grandma always cooks the best meals. I was thinking we might get board. There isn't a lot to do here. As I sit here, I realize how much time I don't have for myself and my cute little girls and my husband. Being a working mom weather it is full-time or part-time is near impossible. I am not board one bit. We haven't done anything but spend time with our kids and family. Wow I miss out on a lot with my little girls. I miss them terribley when I am away. It is so nice just to be here with no worries from home. Peaceful and quiet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment