




Merry Christmas to all our friends and family. I did not get all of our Christmas cards out this year. Made huge improvement with that from the last two years though. Hopefully we will get them out to all of you next year. We had a great holiday season. We had gatherings with friends and family. The girls loved their visit from Santa and the fun gifts they got. Mostly though, we are very greatful for our savior. He is the reason for the season. We are also very greatful for our religon. May you all have a wonderful New Year.


2 comments:
Your family is darling. Three girls is by far THE BEST family dynamic to grow up in. I promise.
They are lucky girls to have such a wonderful mother too.
Hope you had a wonderful xmas! I can't believe how big your girls are!! time flies..they are beautiful :)
Post a Comment