Sunday, April 22, 2012

There is a light at the end of the tunnel

Finally after 6 years of renting, we are so close to buying a house I can taste it. Our credit score is looking good, our income is looking good. It's just a matter of paying down some very small credit cards, and we are there. We hopefully will be purchasing before the begining of the school year. We have finally come to the conclusion that we can be happy without being house poor. We are planning on buying a house that is well BELOW our price range in hopes to finally beable to enjoy life. To do this, means it will be small, old, and need a lot of work. In 3 years our Morgan will be 18. I desparately hope she chooses to stay close by to attend school. I would also like to report AGAIN how much I love my new postion at work. I should have done this right out of High School I so love it. Here are some FUN things we have done at work, suasage up the nose, sea shell in the ear, stitches several times to the face area and one huge v shaped cut on a knee. My favorite is weighing and masureing the newborns. It really makes me miss my girls as little ones. We have a ton of fun now. I am really excited for them to be big, but I know I will hate to be an empty nester. Right now we are in Ontario Oregon. That is where my Dad lives. He is going in for Cateract Surgery. My Step-Mom doesn't want to drive 1 1/2 hrs home with a whinny man. LOL. I am so lucky to have the best Step-Mom ever. She loves us so much and loves my girls. I feel so blessed to have a husband who is always so willing to come up here and fix things around the house. He never even complains about it. So, as the title reads "There is a light at the end of the tunnel" I feel like all of our hard work will finally pay off and we will be homeowners again soon. My best friend said "it's probably a train!" LOL NO NO it's not. I love her humor. TTFN

1 comment:

Grammy Staffy said...

Your blog makes me smile. Good luck on your house plans. That is a great goal to look forward to.

So glad that you like your work. I hope that your plans all come true.
Have a great week. Enjoy Oregon while you are there.

I just noticed that you wrote your last post on March 25th. That was the date of our accident last year. It is not the ides of March I need to beware of.... it is the 25th of March...lol
Hugs, Lura