Wednesday, November 28, 2007

More November Madness

We had a great Thanksgiving. My Dad and his wife Jean came from Oregon. They seemed to be doing well however, Jean seemed unusually tired. We had a relaxing weekend and managed to get together with Wards family and My cousin Michelle. It was a nice visit. Tuesday night I got a call from my Dad and he had told me that Jean had a heart attack and just came home from the hospital. Apperently she was having one or on the verg at our house. She has had at least one before now but never knew it. She is home now and has a visit with the Cardiologist next week. There is some heart damage. We already have our tree up but still need to dig out the rest of the decor.

5 comments:

Jessica G said...

I love all the updates and cute pictures!! So sorry I didn't get your email about fixing the blog until a few days ago. If you still want me to help I can. It might be easier if you email me the picture you want to put on as your header and I can adjust the size on my computer. I was volunteering when you called this morning. Love ya.

Jessica G said...

Sorry to hear about Jean. Let me know what she finds out. That is scary!!

Emerson said...

How awful, hope Jean feels a lot better soon!

It sounds like al around the holiday was pretty good?

Emerson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Zach 'n' Jack said...

oh no!! That is so scary - I hope she is doing better, and that they find out what is going on. Keegan LOVES to look at the pictures of the girls, he really misses them!! WE LOVE YOU guys and miss you lots!