Wednesday, November 7, 2007

October

Hello, how is it that the months pass so quickly that I am always one month behind? This month (meaning Oct.) my niece Kristina moved up here. We are very excited to have her and her family here. Hopefully life settles a bit for them. It was a big move. Also I no longer work at the Spanish Fork Clinic. I have many friends there that I will miss. I did get a great offer from Alpine Pediatrics which is were I worked formally and I couldn't pass it up. I am now training and learning a totally new postion. I only work part-time now and thus making it so I can be home more. I am really happy at Alpine Pediatrics and I am glad to be back there. Everything else is pretty much the same, we are egarly awaiting the holidays and visits from family. Tata for now.

1 comment:

Jessica G said...

yeah for a new post. I'm excited for you to start back at Alpine.