

My dear sweet husband had these beautiful flowers sent to me at work. We were taking a tally to see how many people in the office would get flowers and I was on the list. I was so excited. He also bought me my most favorite candy. Reeses PB cups but he bought the jumbo fat ones. Yummmm. I love those but they are pretty high in points. But that is ok. I am really greatful for him and all he does. I would say I have the best man in the world but everyone thinks they have the best man so I say I have the best man for me. The first song that plays on our blog is a song Ward dedicated to me years ago. I hope you all had a great day. The next picture is of Hailey's scarf. We worked on it together but she pretty much did it all.
3 comments:
Awwwww, such beautiful flowers!! I love them. And that scarf is AWESOME! I can't believe Hailey made it - is it knitted or crocheted? I would totally pay money for that, it is SO cute!
Aw how sweet. Hailey did a good job on that scarf. Hey I don't think I can make it by the 20th. Jayme and Virginia leave on the 19th....but I will see how close to that I can make it. Love ya.
awwww...what a sweet guy to buy you flowers...Clayton forgot that part..what a turkey! It's always fun to get flowers but even more fun when they are sent to your work so that everyone else can see them! I also am very impressed by the scarf..I couldn't knit anything if my life depended on it!
Glad you had a great Valentines :)
Post a Comment