On Friday night Hailey stayed over at a friends house. She called me that night to let me know she had pulled out her front tooth. We have been trying to get the other one out as well because picture day is on Wed. but no luck so here she is the toothless beauty. Also this terrific tuesday marks Sara's 1 week for no thumb sucking. She gave it up that quick and all for a Spongebob plug and play game of her very own. Yippee Sara!!! Way to go. Aunt Jackie I am sure Sara will be watching the mail. I told her you said you would send something. :)


4 comments:
First off I have to say that your girls are absolutley BEAUTIFUL!! I love both those pictures...congrats to each of them for the pulled tooth and for the victory over thumb sucking!! HOORAY! :)
Way to go Sara!! Perhaps I will take a trip to the store as well and send a little somin. I can't believe how long the girls hair has gotten since I left. Btw, i'm working on when I can come visit. For some reason I thought you had said the 20th but i got your post about the 28th and i'm not sure i can do that because I have to be here to paint...we only get 3 days...but I'm still working this out. I will let you know. Either way it will be relativly soon. My old roommate gets married on March 8th in Saint George.
Ooooh, I better get on the ball and get it in the mail then! I will be sure to send it to the RIGHT address this time..... ;-) Yeah for sara!! love you all!
alright - I've got something, and I am sending it with Aunt Jessie when she comes out to Utah next weekend! It's a little bulky to send by mail..... :-)
Post a Comment