

Ok Poor Ward. Here is the aftermath of his surgery. He did great. The shoulder turned out better than expected. The Doc removed 1 cm of the collar bone and scraped away the bone spurs. Ward was lucky, there were no tears to anything. He has decided that versed is some trippy drugs. The poor guy had some right sided pain under his rib cage lastnight, but after some Ex-Lax, tums, and sleep the pain has subsided. He also most likely pulled a muscle due to the fact that he cannot get out of bed easily or out of the tub to that matter. He seems to be getting a long well at the moment. We have had an interesting week with Wards surgery, and me having to replace my windshield yet again. I believe that someone threw something at my car while headed south on the I-15. I just replaced the windshield two weeks ago after the huge snow storm. Pic to follow. I am also starting full-time at Alpine Pediatrics. I will still be off 3 days a week. Happy week to all.


2 comments:
Nice pics. Someone threw something at your windshield?? Creepy. That is terrible that it's two weeks later. Hey the painting is going really well so it looks like I will be able to leave on Wednesday, so I will drive straight through and be there in the evening. The plan right now is for me to leave at like 5am our time, which is 6am your time. Anyway I will call you tommorow. I don't know if you work Thursday or not but I was planing to visit ACAFS on Thursday while the girls were at school.
OUCH! Wow, what did Ward have to have surgery for? I got your text too, scary! You are in our prayers, I hope everything turns out ok. We love you guys! Sorry about your windshield, that is awful!!
Post a Comment