Monday, March 10, 2008
Manic Monday
We have had one busy week. Ward had two Dr. appts today. His blood level is normal so now he only has to take the Coumadin. He has to stay on that for 6 months. I have been trying to catch up on laundry and house cleaning. Thanks to Jessica I have all most made it. Hope all is well. Gotta run.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
I'm so glad things are going better for Ward! And I'm glad Jessie came into town at the right time :-) I'm boxing up Sara's gift and mailing it off this week; tomorrow (Tuesday) if I am on top of things!! lots of Love!
I'm so happy things are slowly getting back to some stage of normal! Glad Ward is doing so much better. Take care and know that i'll be thinking of you all!
Miss you all! I'm in a whirlwind of laundry now that I'm home...as I have to pack again!
Holla! I keep checking to see if you have updated with how Ward is doing. Sorry I havn't called...I'm back east now. Kind of a crazy time. Hope you guys are all doing well. I'm excited to hear how things are progressing!!
Post a Comment