Hello,
I have been so busy. So much has gone on in such a short time. Easter was great, my whole family including my Dad and his wife came for Easter and so did Wards. We had a good time. I had a ton to do at work. I was trying to meet a deadline and finally finished. Thus once I got home and we got dinner over I was dead. I also hit the burn out point and was about to collapse with exhaustion. I tried to pump up the vitamins, but due to stress I couldn't sleep and just got worse. Finally I went to the Dr. and he gave me meds for anxiety, sleeplessness, and asthma/allergies. I am glad to say I am getting more strength each day. Lucky for me I have a sit down job. We also are in the process of buying a house in Orem. We were supposed to stay here for 4 years but that all back fired. It is a long story. We had to go and do some work on the house yesterday so FHA would approve the loan. We hope to close this week or next. This process has been going on for about a month now and I just didn't want to say anything until I was pretty sure it was all going to work out. I will keep you all posted. Our whole family is very excited to be back in Orem. It is half way for Ward and for I as far as our drive to work. I am starting to pack yet again. I absolutely hate moving. I know you would think different but I do hate it with a passion. Tata for now.


2 comments:
I'm glad you got some meds to help you....sorry you were so tired and sick though!! You guys have had a lot going on in the last month. It was kind of sad not being at your house for easter...i have been there for pretty much the last 6 years...except when I was on my mission of course.
Bless you little heart!! I totally hate moving too! No wonder you were having trouble sleeping...y'all have a lot going on! Good luck and please let me know if I can help in any way! :) I'm not that far away, ya know. :) Love to you all!
Post a Comment