Monday, April 21, 2008

Mourning Monday

I said good bye to one of my friends today. Nan's funeral was today. I will miss her dearly. She touched every life she came in contact with. Nan was the kind of friend who found a way to be there for her friends and family no matter what. She had a great love for children. It didn't matter if she knew them or not she loved them all. I wish I could have been there for her more this last year. Nan's passing was completely unexpected and has been a sorce of great sorrow for our family the past 4 days. Although we know we will see Nan again and we know her spirit lives on. We will miss the oppertunity to be with her in this life. We love and will miss you Nan. Until we meet again.......

3 comments:

Buffy said...

I am soooo sorry to hear about your friend's passing! I will keep your and her families in my prayers.

Mark and Stefani McCune said...

I am sorry for your loss.

love, Stef

Emerson said...

Such sad news...I'm sorry to hear about such a young promising life being taken away.

Hugs,

Suz