Saturday, May 3, 2008

We are up and running

Hello Everyone!!!! We made our move and are up and running. We are going to love our ward. We have already met the bishopric, the RS Pres and a ton of neighbors. We ended up at the last min. taking a nice home in Orem that my Cousin-in-law had. The house we were going to get before ended up falling through. Anyway, it is for the better. This house is perfect for us and we are really glad to have it now. We had the opportunity to get this one in the first place, but chose the smaller house. When that fell through at the last min. we had to make a fast move. We truly feel that the lord blessed us with this house and the ward. We are really happy here. We are renting it from my Cousin temporarily but will purchase it soon. I just can't say it enough how happy we are. I will post pics asap. Now I just have to get us all organized. Oh and the kids love their new school. They have also made several friends, and my friend Karen Waugh and her husband live so close that the kids could walk to their house and play with their girls. Well, tata for now. We do have a home phone it is also hooked up. Lots of Love.

1 comment:

Jessica G said...

I'm so glad things worked out so well! So who watches Sara now? What does Morg want for her B-Day? I keep thinking of calling you when you are at work and then I forget in the evening...sorry. I love you!