Wow what a great house you guys! We're so happy for you...it's no fun moving so glad that all went well! Looks like you are in a great location too! I love the firepace :)
Your house looks GREAT! So glad you have found your place and are fitting in so well! That's fabulous! :) Hope you had a great Mother's Day as well. :)
We have been married for 17 years and have 3 beautiful girls. We love our life and try to do what's right. Both of us work and we all love the outdoors. We love to camp, vacation, and swim. Ward loves RC rock crawlers, Pittsberg Steelers, and tinkering with anything. He also has a handyman service he runs on the side. Me, well I love being a Mother to my girls, being a homemaker, and I am very compasionate. Morgan is headed quickly to her teenage years. She loves communitcating anyway she can, hanging out with friends, and is a huge helper to me. Hailey is my energizer bunny, a monkey, and loves sports. Sara is all girl, loves pink and lace, and is very loving and tender.
4 comments:
Wow what a great house you guys! We're so happy for you...it's no fun moving so glad that all went well! Looks like you are in a great location too! I love the firepace :)
Norma! It's absolutely gorgeous!
You'll have to send your new address...
quietsuz@gmail.com
Good luck and I know exactly what you mean...sometimes things just fall into place.
Your house looks GREAT! So glad you have found your place and are fitting in so well! That's fabulous! :) Hope you had a great Mother's Day as well. :)
Happy Birthday Morgan
You are growing up so fast. We love you and love the new house. Your present is coming!
Post a Comment