i just had a heart attack....I can't believe she is 11!!!! I remember holding her in your little house when she was first born. *tears* I LOVE YOU MORGAN!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
Happy 11th to Morgan!! I thought about her on the 7th and then forgot to call when it was time that I actually could call. So is she learning to play tennis?? So fun. Can't believe she is getting so big. Happy b-day Morgan we love you!!!
We have been married for 17 years and have 3 beautiful girls. We love our life and try to do what's right. Both of us work and we all love the outdoors. We love to camp, vacation, and swim. Ward loves RC rock crawlers, Pittsberg Steelers, and tinkering with anything. He also has a handyman service he runs on the side. Me, well I love being a Mother to my girls, being a homemaker, and I am very compasionate. Morgan is headed quickly to her teenage years. She loves communitcating anyway she can, hanging out with friends, and is a huge helper to me. Hailey is my energizer bunny, a monkey, and loves sports. Sara is all girl, loves pink and lace, and is very loving and tender.
5 comments:
Wow Morgan is all grown up and so pretty! Hope your birthday was great Morgan!
i just had a heart attack....I can't believe she is 11!!!! I remember holding her in your little house when she was first born. *tears* I LOVE YOU MORGAN!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
My gosh! I didn't even realize she is the exact same as our second!
Same month and everything :)
Wonderful photos!
Happy 11th to Morgan!! I thought about her on the 7th and then forgot to call when it was time that I actually could call. So is she learning to play tennis?? So fun. Can't believe she is getting so big. Happy b-day Morgan we love you!!!
Happy Birthday Morgan!!! Looks like you got the mother load in presents! Congrats!! :)
Post a Comment