Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Zoo Crew

Ok, so it takes me so long to change music and post pics that I all most avoid it. Anyway, because of gas prices, we decided to go to Park City as our Family Vacation this summer. We had a blast. We are still planning other things like camping and trying to make it to the Harward Family Reunion. But anyway we went to Westgate with my brother, and the Szabo's. We also went to the zoo. Also in this pic selection, I am going to include my Mother's Day gift, well one of a few. Enjoy. Well I am having issues with posting pics at the moment. I will have to use photo bucket. Ok so I had way too many pics to post at once so the rest like My Mothers Day gift will just have to wait.

2 comments:

Jessica G said...

The price of gas is putting a damper on many a planned vacation this year!! It's one of the reasons I havn't made it down there to see you guys again yet! I'm glad you had fun in Park City. I thought about calling you guys back on the night of my b-day but then I thought about going to Park City with you guys and I thought...nah let them enjoy the night uninterrupted hot tubbing or watching a movie or whatever. Anyway I will try and catch you on an evening here soon. Love ya.

The GLASMANNagerie said...

Are you serious about coming to the reunion? I have to give them a count and I would love to add you in. Let me know, cuz if you come we will do a family pic. It is time to update the one from before Jayme's mission and everyone would be here. Miss you!