Happy Father's Day to all those Dad's who have touched our lives. Each one has touched us in a special way. A special Happy Father's Day to Grandpa Taylor who keeps us jumping with his loving, teasing, personality. To Our Grandpa Barton who never had a daughter of his own and who now has 2 daughters-in-Law, and 4 beautiful granddaughters. He is so loving and gentle with them and they love to go see the horses with him.
Happy Father's Day to Daddy (Ward)!!! Has always smiled quietly to himself as he watches in amazement his girls growing and learning. We love our Dad. Morgan and her sisters worked very hard on a special slide show for their Daddy, and I am going to see if I can figure out how to post it. Of course I can't so I will have to take some time to figure it out. Watch for it in the future.
Thank you to my DH for all the loving memories he has helped us to create. We love being with him and basically are totally content just to be together as a family doing nothing.


1 comment:
Hey Norma, great blog. I know pics take a while to upload, but they keep my attention!
Post a Comment