Monday, June 23, 2008
Sara's toothless
Sara has had one loose tooth for a week or so. The other day I noticed that the permanent tooth was coming in behind the baby tooth. Today we went to the dentist and he pulled out the loose tooth and the one next to it. The loose tooth came out very quick and easy. The one next too it not so much. The tooth went flying across the room and almost hit Morgan (she has a weak stomach, as we found out today). Sara did a great job she didn't even cry. I totally believe in peditricians and pediatric dentists. They specialize in children and seem to be the ones who can get to their level. She loved the laughing gas, which smelled like bubble gum (yuk to me). I took a picture of the teeth. It is hard to see but the one that wasn't loose has this huge cone shaped root. After our trip to the dentist, the girls and I went and had a trim. Sara however, loves to have her hair A-lined and she wanted all of her beautiful long hair off. So she did. The bangs by the way were another story. Here in Orem she suffers from really bad eye allergies. I had to take her hm from sacrament on Sunday to give her some meds. I had this bright idea that if I trimmed her hair into bangs, she would not have her hair in her eyes with the possibility of pollen getting into her eyes as much. She went along with it but when she saw it she hated it and this morning (mon) decided to cut them all the way off. Yeah anyway we chatted about that. Ta Ta for now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Hey I finally made it to your blog! How fun those toothless days, congrats! What a cute family.
I don't think I've ever come across a single person that doesn't have a story about their child getting to the scissors and cutting their hair off! She's still cute, hair or no hair! lol
Ha ha ha...that is so funny about Sara cutting her bangs off. I watch my friends kids once a week and I showed them mulan...a few weeks later the little girl cut her hair off while her mom was in the shower and said "but mommy I just wanted to be like mulan"....yeah thanks to Jessica for showing her the movie! Poor Sara. I have terrible eye allergies too. Can she use zaditor. It's over the counter now but it's one of the few that works for me. I had it as perscription before it went OTC. I*t's good stuff. It's a 12 hour eye drop so you just put it in in the morning and at night.
Post a Comment