What a cute family! Great photos too! Your girls are so grown up. You look great! How pretty too... were those taken by your house? It's just brown here. I miss the green sometimes.
We have been married for 17 years and have 3 beautiful girls. We love our life and try to do what's right. Both of us work and we all love the outdoors. We love to camp, vacation, and swim. Ward loves RC rock crawlers, Pittsberg Steelers, and tinkering with anything. He also has a handyman service he runs on the side. Me, well I love being a Mother to my girls, being a homemaker, and I am very compasionate. Morgan is headed quickly to her teenage years. She loves communitcating anyway she can, hanging out with friends, and is a huge helper to me. Hailey is my energizer bunny, a monkey, and loves sports. Sara is all girl, loves pink and lace, and is very loving and tender.
5 comments:
those are such sweet pictures! How fun!!!
Those are fabulous, the colour of the trees is wonderful!!
Gorgeous Norma!
What a cute family! Great photos too! Your girls are so grown up. You look great! How pretty too... were those taken by your house? It's just brown here. I miss the green sometimes.
where did you have these pictures taken the foilage is beautiful,you really have some great photos.
Awww cute family pics! I love the jeans and white tops "look" it's one of my favorites! You have such a cute family!
Post a Comment