




I was thinking the other night that I never really posted what has gone on the last week or so. After Kristina had her cute little baby, Kristina ended up back in the hospital. She hemorrhaged really bad and the Dr. could not figure out why. This went on for hours. Finally the Dr. decides to do a D&C. Their findings were small bits of placenta still attached and causing all the bleeding. She is back at work now. She is really tired and dragging so if any of you have any advice as to what she can do to replace some of the protein and iron she lost we are all ears.
On the following weekend my Grandma Sanquist passed away. She is my Mom's Mom. Granny was 89 and live 30 years and 3 days without her love (Grandpa Sanquist). I could not travel down to CA to attend the funeral but my brother went and said it was a nice tribute to our Granny.
On the following weekend my Grandma Sanquist passed away. She is my Mom's Mom. Granny was 89 and live 30 years and 3 days without her love (Grandpa Sanquist). I could not travel down to CA to attend the funeral but my brother went and said it was a nice tribute to our Granny.


1 comment:
What absolutely wonderful photos Norma! Sorry to hear of your Grandmother...my thoughts are with you!
Suz (PS Give Ward and the kids a big hello!!)
Post a Comment