Hello it has been a while since my last post. Mostly I have just been really honorary. I seem to be pretty mellow at work then I come home and blow my steam. I just get really tired of working 10 hours and then walking into a mad house at 6 PM. Homework isn't done, the house is a mess, the TV is on etc. Ward has been trying to keep a lid on it all but he gets tired too. Our girls assisted some friends in putting glue on the neighbors swing set. To keep some other neighborhood kids from touching it. So our girls have been seriously grounded for two days. Morgan managed to completely organize my pantry and clean and organize the refrigerator. Way to go Morgan and I should say Sara did NOT put glue on the swing set. I was grateful that they were fessing up right a way. I also found out that Sara is behind for a 1st grader. Which floors me because she is reading and sounding out words really well. Ward came to my rescue and went to all P-T meetings the other night. Also Hailey is rushing through her work and not getting her homework done. Morgan is doing great, straight A's except when she takes her tests then it is a C C-. She is really stressing over tests I guess. HMMM must take after Mom.
We spent last weekend in Park City. It was great. The kids were not there and we had a great time with my brother, Pam, Gary ,and Danielle. This weekend we have flu shots, helping Pam move, and possibly going to Kangaroo Zoo with Grandpa and Grandma Barton again. Well, now that I rattled on. Sorry, to lazy to post pics this time. Oh and one last thing I went back to 3 10's at work again. As you can tell by my post, my kids are suffering from not having a Mom around.


4 comments:
Wow! I'm sorry things are so hectic right now! I hate to say it, but I had to laugh a little about the glue on the swingset. Kids can be so creative! Hope things settle down a little for you.
sorry norm!! Hang in there, and tell the girls I love them and they need to behave and give their mom a break!! I love you!
Well, with 3 10s and trying to keep home life normal...you'd have to be superwoman!!
You do so great though, so I know that even if you are stressed you are doing ok :o)
Thinking of you and sending all my NO STRESS thoughts to you.
Norma Im sorry but I totally had to laugh about the swing set! SOrry I wouldnt be laughing if it were my swing set though. SO way to go with the cleaning of the fridge, and pantry. I HATE both of those things!
Post a Comment