Sunday, January 18, 2009

Happy Me



I am so excited and so is our family as well. I mentioned to my manager how much I would love to work 9-3 M-F. That way I could get my kids off to school, get home when they do and have them working on homework as well as dinner on time. Well, things are a little slow at work and we are getting sent home early. So they agreed to let me work the schedule I have been wanting for 2 years now, and it not only helps me but the office as well. Wow, I was so excited I was dancing around the office. This is such a blessing for our family. We have really struggled having me work outside the home the past two years. Now my girls can play sports again and all the extra things they used to do after school and in the summer.

4 comments:

Zach 'n' Jack said...

yeah!!! I am SO SO SO glad for you guys! PS that is a way cute pic of you and Morgan. You two are so beautiful, and I am sitting here having a heart attack at how old she looks.....

Cass said...

norma, that is so exciting, I'm really happy for you! I'm shocked that they hooked you up like that. I'm sure the girls are loving having you home.

Michele said...

Yay you! That is so great! I am so happy for you! Fantastic!!

Unknown said...

ooooh I love reading "good news" posts like this one! Especially when it means less work outside the home for mommy! I'm happy for you I hope you enjoy it :)