Sunday, January 25, 2009

We are so blessed!

Ward and I attended the adult session of our stake conference. We heard the most wonderful talks, which I would rather refer to as advice. Personal experiences and testimonies. To be a member of the church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints truly gives me peace and comfort. There are many things in our life that we have had to face and will yet to face and I can see how our religion has gotten us through and will helps us to continue to get through. If we heed to the counsel of the Lord we will be able to face and conquer anything. I was unable to attend the Sunday session but my sweet husband went and brought back words of wisdom from each speaker. I am so grateful to be in the area we are in and pray that we may stay here. We have been blessed so many times in the last two months that it is overwhelming. We of course have changed ourselves a bit and have set new goals. I have seen a huge difference in our entire family since moving to this area. The neighbors and members of our ward and stake are so wonderful.

No comments: