Monday, August 17, 2009

Happenings!

I would really love to post pics but my sweet daughter likes to try to figure out electronics and has some how messed up my card. We have been very busy since the last post. for starters, I ended up in the hospital with food poisoning from a local pool. Lesson learned, never eat a hot dog from a con sessions stand. I also ran/walked a 5k in Sandy with friends from work. I was pleased with myself for making it in 47 min. since I lost two weeks of training trying to recover from illness. I have also canned peaches for the first time ever and peach jam. Thanks to my friend!!! The girls are getting ready to start school, and we will have one last hoo raaa in Park City before cracking down on the home front. Tata for now.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Food poisoning is the pits. Yuck. But running is cool. I'm very impressed. Enjoy your time before school takes over.