I finally bought a new memory card for my camara. I have been taking pics with my phone but have yet to figure out how to get them from my phone to my computer. I am posting several pics. Most are from labor day weekend at my Dad's. My Brother and Ward were putting in a sprinkler system. I also tooks some pics today of my Bro. and of the area that I am prepping for a garden for next year. I also have pics of Ward's trucks. He is taking parts from one that doesn't run and putting them on his truck. TTFN.
Saturday, September 12, 2009
Pics
I finally bought a new memory card for my camara. I have been taking pics with my phone but have yet to figure out how to get them from my phone to my computer. I am posting several pics. Most are from labor day weekend at my Dad's. My Brother and Ward were putting in a sprinkler system. I also tooks some pics today of my Bro. and of the area that I am prepping for a garden for next year. I also have pics of Ward's trucks. He is taking parts from one that doesn't run and putting them on his truck. TTFN.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment