Thursday, October 22, 2009
Good Bye
Well, some who is dear to me passed away yesterday. She had a long fight with her health. One of my (Oregon) Aunts passed away. She was always so sweet. The things I remember of her are: Soft sweet smile, Acceptance of everyone, never leaving anyone out, always there to help, always loving and gentle. The one thing that has really touched me and will always mean a lot to me, is that her and all her sisters traveled from Oregon to Utah for my wedding. I wish I could attend her funeral but children and work keep me here. I know she is in a better place and is no longer suffering. I know I will see her again. I am so grateful for the plan of salvation. Till we meet again, I will miss you Suzie.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment