Saturday, October 10, 2009

Moving



Well, I will be busy packing this week. We were able to get a house in our ward. We are so excited. It seemed like all the Ward members pulled together. Whenever I saw any of them they would throw out different ideas about how we could stay. It was great. We love this neighborhood and this ward soooo much. We have been leasing homes since we sold our house in Spanish Fork, UT. We have lost each home and not due to our neglect or mistakes. This time though, things are very solid thanks to the owners and the help of a ward member. The house is a perfect fit for us and we absolutely love it. It is 2900 sq ft. (I think) and has the perfect layout, a great yard and it is not on a main street. I will miss my "backyard" neighbor but we are just around the corner. We will be moving next weekend. It seems that it is the perfect situation for many people all the way around. The Big play set is not there anymore but the big sand box is. We are very excited.

1 comment:

Emerson said...

Congratulations Ward and Norma! That is wonderful news! :] Hope the move goes smoothly and you settle in nicely. We aren't having any luck with a house in our ward...maybe this is saying we need to move on? Hmmm, who knows :]