So I mentioned before that one of my friends prints her blog into a book and I think this is a marv idea. So I think when there is not a huge event to blog about I will do a week at a glance. Again, I saw this on another friends blog. Thanks for the idea peeps hope you don't mind.
Monday: Tues: Wed: Thurs: Hmmm this could be a problem because you see I simply can't sit still long enough or have enough peace and quiet to remember exactly what we did. We were busy enough for me to not make one single meal this week, I can tell you that. This brings me to Thurs. which means I can remember at least that far back.
Thurs: I had to pick Morgan up from school as she needed to make up some work. As I got there she hobbled to the car. She had got her foot stuck in a crack which twisted her foot. Being the sympathetic Mom I am (NOT) I said "You're fine, deal with it." She hobbled and complained all night. This brings me to Friday.
Fri: I usually call Morgan's cell phone at 7 AM. Not because I am not home but because I am asleep and way too tired to go get her out of bed for school. Although, I usually end up having to do that anyway because she is like me and hates mornings. Anyway, Morgan answers in this 2 year old voice and simply can't go to school. Uggg this I hate. So off to the Dr. was it broken? No of course not but the Dr. said she definitely needs to be on crutches with a splint until she can walk on it. Mind you this is the same ankle she continually hurts. Also on Friday we spent time with our friends and ate pizza. Yummmm!
Sat: I ran errands which included getting new glasses, and going to Good Earth. I love that place, I could very easily become a granola. We again spent time with our friends celebrating their daughters birthday. We ended the night watching Billy Maddison and fought the kids to get to bed. Which is a nightly ritual. Maybe we need Super Nanny.
Sun: I know this is the new week. We had wonderful inspiring talks and lessons at Church and plan on dinner with my Brother Kirt and The Greenroos family. TTFN!


2 comments:
Norma, your girls are so beautiful! How old are they?
They are 12,10,and 7. I don't think I realized you have a blog.
Post a Comment