Today started out fairly well. The girls got off to school and I off to work. Work was consistant but not crazy. We were treated to a Drug Rep lunch from Magleby's. It was so yummy. Once I got home, I eventually took the girls to get Valentine cards and then we headed home to have Breakfast for dinner. My fav! A few days ago I bought one of the larger cartons of eggs. I think it was 1 1/2 dozen. To my surprise the girls ate the whole carton. I kept making more and more. Hailey's favorite is fried egg minus the yoke. Sara loves scrambled with ketchup, and Morgan likes sunny side up. We also had french toast and not so done sausage. We will microwave that later.
The rest of the evening found me fanagling our finances. At 10 pm. The girls were still running amuck. I finally got to the point where I could kiss them goodnight. At this point however, I was fumming because my DH let the girls run him over. I was not so happy about that either. Once I rallied them to bed and pronounced them all grounded , I stomped down to facebook.
Morgan and I have been learning that no one or nothing can MAKE you mad. You choose to let it make you mad. Therefore after about 1/2 hr of chanting I am not mad to myself, I took off up stairs to apologize to my DH all the while explaining he cannot let them run him over. He agreed and accepted my apology. So now after using my wonderful essential oils on my ever so tence neck and back and begging and I mean begging the massage therapist to work on my neck and back I feel sooo sooo much better. So that is it for today. TTFN!


No comments:
Post a Comment