Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Can't keep up!!!!!

What is with me?? I cannot seem to keep up on our blog. For wanting to keep a family journal I am not doing so well. Mostly I get on here to check other blogs and remember that I need to blog, but then I don't because I want to post pictures too. So I close out thinking I will do it another time. So I am just going to ramble on and hope you can all get the picture in your head.

We took a quick trip to Dad and Jean's on Presidents weekend. We were really lucky to meet 2 of my 3 new sisters (Jean's Daughters). Shirley and Cathy. We had a blast. The girls really loved them as well. Jean's Daughters all live in WA.

Upon returning home (here is where you need to picture in your mind), Ward went and picked up his sleep apnea machine. LOL he looks so funny wearing it. It is similar to orthodonic head gear however there is a device that fits over his nose with a huge accordian style tube that runs to the machine. He looks very much like an ethiopian elephant. He hardly snores at all anymore. The only reason he does at the moment is because we keep forgetting to get distilled water for the humidifer that hooks to the machine. Thus making his sinus' dry. Does it really surpise anyone that we are forgetful?

I have taken a little more time to spend with the girls. Thus after our MAJOR cleaning check, I have let the clutter build a little. Deep down this really bothers me a lot. But I have to put it on the back burner because it is driving me nuts.

Sara's baptism is coming up at the end of March. I had a dream the other night that the day came, and I had totally forgotten about it. I have one talk lined up, and the musical number. I have her dress but have to find a shrug or sweater to go over it. It is sleeveless. I also have to find her some "beautiful" shoes. This is my all girl daughter. All frills and lace.

Well, one last note. We have a new Front Office Manager at work. Being that this is public, I can't say much. However, I do like the new one and am interested to see what changes may take place. I will MISS our former Front Office Manager very much as will all of the Receptionist. It has been an emotional journey this week at work. I discribed it as going through all the stages of a death. All the girls agreed. Part of us is missing. TTFN!

1 comment:

Kaci said...

I have a new blog. It can be found at raleighandkaci.blogspot.com
let Peggy know too.

Love the post. I agree with every word. And I love ya.

Kaci