Why am I sitting at the computer at 2 AM? Work was long and hectic this week. Lots of sick kids and employees. We were really short handed but working while sick is the worst. I am glad those who were sick or had to tend to their sick kids were able to stay home. There is nothing worse than being sick and being forced to work. Thank you retail. NOT. That is probably one of the best things about working in a medical office. When your sick they LIKE you to stay home. It may not be easy to get through the day but guess what no one has not made it through the day. LOL.
So here I sit. The truth is, I really don't feel so great. We went to our last Marriage Seminar tonight. It has been the best thing we have done for our Marriage. We by no means have a troubled marriage but who on earth would not want to make it even better? We have been given many tools to use in our relationship that are down right priceless.
Anyway, We went on a dbl date with our dear friends and I think the food just might not have agreed with me. I must admit at 2 Am I can sure think. I love my girls to pieces but sometimes they just gab and gab.
We have a full weekend planned. Sara is having a friend Birthday party and that will take up most of our Sat. From planning, to the actual party and clean up after.
I have also misplaced my darn camera charger AGAIN. It seems whenever we leave town I miss place it. Well TTFN


1 comment:
Norma, I'd love to know how the seminar went :] What did they teach this year?
And I've been looking for your address again, if you'd like you can text it to me. I'll put it in my address book this time.
Thinking of you and hoping you aren't sick!!!
Post a Comment