I Have been doing coupons for quite some time now. I have yet to figure it all out. Last week I took a print out and some coupons and tried out Wal-Mart. I have given our family a budget of 100.00 a week. I used 3 or 4 coupons on some big priced items and saved 20.00. This put me just below my 100.00 budget a smidgen. I did not come home with all the stuff I needed but was some what satisfied. This week I took my list and my coupons and headed to Smiths. I only bought a few things on my list but with March Madness going on, with my fresh values card, and about 6 coupons I came home with all the stuff below. Again I did not come home with everything on my list, but I am very satisfied. I think it is hard to tell but I got a lot of stuff. The total was $169.00 after my fresh values and coupons, and of course the savings of the March Madness, my grand total was $112.35!!!!! Wow! I went $12 over budget, but it was worth it. TTFN!

1 comment:
wow good job! the last 6 months or so I've really gotten into coupons too and they have been such a blessing! It's amazing what kind of deals you can get when you are creative :)
Post a Comment