


This week was a bitter sweet one. Back when I was a teenager, my parents moved to Las Vegas. I most certainly did not want to move in the middle of my Jr. year of High School, so I moved in with a family from the ward. Some of you know the Glasmanns some of you have heard of them. They are like family to me and a lot of times I will refer to them as my Oregon Family. Anyway, their Grandpa passed a way this last week. He was a very wonderful man. He had many accomplishments. He loved life and he loved his family. I have very fond memories of him. With his passing brought family from all around. It was so nice to see them all. We were lucky enough to have my "Oregon" Brother, and Sisters here at our house all week and to have them here for Sara's Baptism. So to Grandpa Jay we said farewell with an amazing Memorial, and to Sara we said congratulations for becoming a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Later Day Saints. It was a beautiful baptism. We were blessed with wonderful speakers who included Morgan and Chance Carlson. We were also blessed with a solo from Morgan. She brought tears to many.


1 comment:
I can't tell you what an uplift Sara's baptism was after such a hard couple of weeks. It was so nice and it was great to see everyone. We love you all so much.
Post a Comment