Thursday, April 29, 2010

FRIENDS and My Famiy.

What would we do with out our friends?  I happen to love my friends.  I love to help and serve them. I love to love life with them.  I love to learn from them.  I love to cry and I love to laugh with them.  I love that I can count on them. I love that they can pick me up, when times are so hard I don't know that I can go any further.  I love that my true friends will love me no matter who I am, or what I do, or what I have done.  I love to serve others.  It is a talent I feel that I have.  I love that Heavenly Father helps me to develop that talent every day. 

I really love my Husband!  I love that he loves me enough to allow me to serve and care for others.  I love that my husband supports me in all that I do.  I love that he is who he is. I love what he will become.  I love the wonderful Father that he is.  I love what he stands for.  I love his ever so crazy, fun personality and that he can relate to any type of person.  I love that he is so excepting of so many situations and so many different types of people.

I Also really love my girls.  I know that at times I seem to have sooo much to do, that they feel a little left out.  I love that I can talk to them and explain to them the importance of some of the things I do and that they understand.  I love that they love their Heavenly Father and I love that they keep me in line. 

No comments: