Saturday, April 17, 2010

Living For The Weekend.

I love, love the warmer weather.  I wish everyday could be 65+ degrees.  We worked all day on Sat. in the yard.  For whatever reason we always take up residency in homes that need clean up work.  At any rate, we mowed, pruned, filled Wards tuck with all sorts of junk, etc.  In just a few weekends we should have the yard looking great.

We have started taking the kids Geo Caching.  Any of you who are interested go to http://www.geocaching.com/ it is so much fun and a nice little adventure.

Starting in late May I will only be working 4 days a week.  I am really excited for that.  But in June I will start working a few more hours a day.  We have to fill in for those who are having babies and switching things around a bit.  Hopefully by fall, I will snuggle back into my old schedule of 9-3 4 days a week.

Well, TTFN!

No comments: