This year we literally had a stay-cation. On Friday Night we spent time at home together. Sara and I watched some tv shows, Morgan and Hailey spend hours playing a game together, and Dad was in his 7th heaven playing his PSII.
On Saturday we worked on the house and the yard. We weeded, mowed, and planted a garden. Saturday night we had pizza a movies at home. It was really fun.
On Sunday we attended church, did some afternoon relaxing, and then pitched a tent in the back yard. The girls roasted hot dogs and we will be roasting marshmallows as well. I will have to report on the over nighter later as it has not happened yet. Enjoy the pics. TTFN!



This is Scooter. Ward actually lifted him up off the ground with the ball in his mouth. The following pics are of Scooter doing what he does best..... running and playing.I also forgot to mention how pleased we are with Morgan. She received awards at school this year. They were: Viking Scholar (all yr on honor roll), Citizenship/Attendance, and Excellence in CTE and UT History. Yay for our girl. We love you Morgan! I can't believe I have a teenager!!!!
Receiving her awards!












No comments:
Post a Comment