My Dad! Happy Father's Day to my Dad. My Dad always supports me in all I do. He is very "bull headed." My memories:
Sitting on his lap while he reads the Sunday paper.
Loving it when he played Mousie on my face. (He would pretend a mouse what riding a motor cycle on my face and trace his route gently with his finger).
Taking me to the Park every Sat. sometimes more than once.
Taking me to skating lessons every Sat.
Taking me fisihing with him and Bubby (my big Bro).
Taking us camping
Keeping each other company while he worked in the yard or on the cars.
Allowing me to put up my kiddie pools in his grass.
Dropping me off at church every Sunday.
Going to all my sporting events with the YW.
Going to Daddy Daughter activities.
Going to New Beginnings each year for YW.
Encouraging me to be myself.
Having faith in me.Having man to man talks. (This is what he called it when we would sit together and talk).
Him always telling me to be a good boy. Man that irritated me so much when I was young.
Making Sat. morning breakfast or going for doughnuts.
Letting me dig a hole in the back yard for a "pool" (mud pool). I didn't get to far.
Being a teacher of many things.
Telling me stories of the past.
Going on rides just because.
Taking me to the dairy to see the busidos (buffalo)!
Taking care of my babies so I could sleep.
Watching my girls while I worked outside the home.
I could keep going! My Dad is awesome. I love you Dad.
Their home as a teen. My Parent's moved to Vegas and I did not want to go. Reed taught me a lot of love for the gospel. He showed me the dedication he had to the gospel and the role of a Priesthood holder. My memories are : Family Hikes, Camping trips, throwing each other into the pool. Ward get togethers on summer nights. Trips back east, to the mountains, to the beach. Many hilarious moments of silly behavior. Watching the love and respect he has for his family and wife. Teaching me to drive a stick. Encouraging
education and responsibility. Thank you for all you have given me. I Love You.
Kieth Barton! My Father-in-Law! This man did an awesome job raising my amazing husband. He is a great Grandpa. He is always there for us when we need him. We do not always see eye to eye, but this man still loves and respects me and my choices. Thank you for all you do for me. Memories: Many family dinners, Holidays, tears, my babies births. Long phone conversations. Fishing with family. Thank You! I love you!
My Husband! I would love to say I have a better pic of him but I have to twist this man's arm to get a serious pic out of him. What an amazing Dad! This man loves his girls to death! There is not a thing he would not do for them. He is a constant teacher to them. He loves to go on Daddy Daughter dates, have camp outs in front of the TV, and many other things. Memories of Ward with his girls: Tears of joy over the birth of his babies. Road trips, camping, parks, bbqs, 4x4ing in the canyon, Sunday drives, fishing trips, one on one errands with his girls, swimming, sporting events, amusement parks, lots of snuggles, soft sweet back rubs, always there to calm the storm between his women, Patience, video games, putting his girls first always. Sleepless nights with sick kids. Babysitting his Morgi while Mommy worked nights, eating baby food with his babies, cleaning poop out of the tub after the baby. Long talks with his girls, his wonderful example as a Daddy, and Priesthood holder. His love of the gospel he shares with his girls. His commitment to his HF which he teaches his family! There are so many other things I could list for each one of these men! They are all amazing and I love them all. Happy Father's Day 2010!




2 comments:
oh, Norma... how sweet. I love all the men in my life too. I think they are all lucky to have you.
You are awesome kac!
Post a Comment