Monday, August 16, 2010

Wow! We fell off the blog wagon for a while.

Since our last post on Father's Day, much has happened.  First, I am irritated that my cute blog went away and now I cannot figure out how to get one back.  Second, I just get way over whelmed trying to keep up.  So, July found us in Oregon at a family reunion with the Glasmann/Harward family.  We had a blast.  Then, right as we got home we found out our house would be going up for sale. Finally in July we went to Bear Lake Utah.  That was the best.  Warm water and no waves (well other than from the boats).  That is my kind of water fun.  I am absolutely terrified of the ocean.  Probably doesn't help that I got stuck in an under toe as a teen in Catalina.

So this brings me to the beginning of Aug.  We found a place in Spanish Fork to rent.  Rent not Rent to own.  This, we have found so much nicer than a rent to own. Ahhh we don't have to fix up anything.  Life is grand.
Lets get back to why we chose SPANISH FORK!  See we so loved PG and we so LOVED our ward.  We had really tried to find a place in PG and we really prayed we could stay in the same neighborhood.  But lets be honest, I really want to be able to quit working some day.  I cannot stand NOT being a stay at home MOM.  We looked high and low from AF-Orem, even Payson.  Totally avoid Spanish Fork.  But guess what, I had this nagging feeling that we were not looking in the right place.  I mean come on how hard is it to find a place to rent?!  So I looked in Eagle Mountain!  Now when I say I could not find anything I mean I could not find anything for the price we were willing to pay.  When I could not find anything in Eagle Mountain I was shocked.  Then that nagging feeling came back.  This time it said check Spanish Fork.  I told that nag to go a way and I was not going to look in Spanish Fork.  The nag never left.  Sooo I pull up KSL and look in Spanish Fork.  What did I find?  O like 6+ places.  Ok I told nag I looked now leave me a lone.  Nope nag said I had to actually look at the places in person.  So we did.  Nag also said I had to fill out apps.  So I did and guess what?  In 1 day, yes, in 1 day we found a place and moved in one week.

Morgan was gone to Delaware with Grandpa Reed and Grandma Peggy.  This kid had no idea that we found a place in SF and when she found out she was livid.  However, she called me the next day and said "Mom?"  "I prayed to Heavenly Father last night and asked him that if this was the right choice to help me feel comforted."  Whoa, I am thinking what doesn't want to hear that?  I said ''And?"  "  Mom I felt comforted right a way."  Love it.  Thank you Heavenly Father.

We love our new place.  It is half the size our last one was but it has helped us de junk.  It is a nice quiet neighborhood.  Which to me is nice and not all at the same time.  We all knew each other in our last neighborhood.  It was comforting and felt so safe.  I knew I could leave my kids and go to work without worrying about them because every single neighbor knew us and our schedule and if something did not look right, they would be there to check it out.  Ho hum I cannot dwell on leaving my friends because I know with out a doubt, we were supposed to be right where we are.  But I can still love and miss them.

So that is it in a nut shell.  LOL!  Sometime I will have to add a little about Morgan's trip to Delaware.  Wow she loved it and all the sites.  But the kid just cannot deal with OHIO cuz she puked every time they were driving through.  I will be eternally grateful for the opportunity she had to make the trip.  Thanks Glasmann's!  We love you! 
Morgan having some fun teasing her Grandma
Morgan just loves her Grandma Barton
Breakfast with Family

Aunt Jessie, Morgan, Sara, Kayden, Hailey, and Keegan
Devils Churn
Ahhh our family!
Cute Cousins. 
My sleeping Campers






<><><><>
<>
<><><><>
Mud Monsters
Ward and his Dad
The water was a little cold at first.
The view of Bear Lake






No comments: