Saturday, August 28, 2010

New North Park!

Spanish Fork City had a really nice park.  They sold it and tore it out so that they could build some sort of store or something.  Anyway, apparently whoever owned the land originally sold it with a clause that stated the city had to leave North Park there.  Low and behold they got sued and had to build a "New" North Park.  So today was the grand opening.  It is a really nice park with a splash pad (which I love)! Enjoy the pics.  We took the Kayda's with us (that is my niece's kids)!
<>
Sara, Makayla, Michael, and Hailey with Cinderella!
Michael and Hailey on the train!

Michael wanted to say Hi to Princess Belle.
Hailey Sliding down after Michael and Makayla!
Morgan and Madelyn!

Sara and Makayla!

<>

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Norma, I just this morning saw your comment on my blog, I missed it earlier. How sweet to hear from you. Kaci keeps me up on your life a little but now I will "blog stalk" you. Your little girls are very cute and I see you've just moved to Spanish Fork. We have a niece who lives there (Kaci's cousin), her street is 540 W., is that near you? This new park looks very fun, we'll have to check it out the next time we are in SF. Thanks for leaving a comment so I could find you and say HI!

Kaci said...

Yeah. I lost you and now I've found you again. I am so happy.