This is what I found at my desk!
My poor girl!!!!!!!!
Look at those roots.

U






PSSS. Why is blogger so tempermental? I couldn't put these pics on the way I wanted to save my life.







Wow have we been busy! Lets see if I can do a quick run down. I update a lot on Facebook but I forget my blog sometimes.
We were dang busy for the Holidays. We had my Dad and Jean here for Christmas. We also got to meet my Brothers girlfriend. She is really awesome and a lot of fun. We spent a lot of time with them during the Holidays. We had several get togethers at our house. 1. My Nieces daughters 5th birthday which was Dec. 23. then we had Christmas Eve Day here with my Brother, his girlfriend, her son, my Dad and his wife Jean. Then we went straight over to Ward's Mom and Dads for Christmas Eve. I was ready to cancel Christmas morning after coming home with all the loot. Christmas day found us with visits from Wards Aunts, Uncle, Mom and Dad. Then we headed over to my Cousins house to wrap things up. LOL. No punn intended.
New Years Eve we spent with our friends in Payson. We had a lot of fun playing games, eating, and just hanging out. New Years Day we attended a Baptism, and then spent time with My Bro and his girlfriend, and then on Sunday....OOOOOO MY we had a wonderful authentic Mexican dinner made by his girlfriend. Wow, after spending all afternoon prepping the food, I was worn out. You would think I was gettin old or somethin.
As if it isn't enough to be busy with all that, Monday found us with Dr. appts, and school. Tues??? Weeelll, that was my big 4!0! whooo hooo, I am officially headed down the slope now. LOL! I had a fun day and I got some cozy PJS and.....Bop It! I love that game. Ok, so by now I am thinking phew...time to get the house back in order and get our schedules under way. But NOOOO I get to work and there sit this huge bouquet of black balloons. LOL! I was really shocked. So I celebrated the whole day at work. O but the fun doesn't stop. As soon as I got home I drove to Payson to meet my friend for a Weight Watchers mtg. Ok, so the good news is I only need to look 7 lbs to be in my normal range. The bad news is to be right smack in the middle of my heathly range instead of the end, I have to loose 20lbs. So I have now started a butt kicken work out with Jillian Micheals, and my Wii fit. So watch out, I am hoping to conquer this time. Well now that I have made all this run on nonsense, I shall close. O wait I forgot, two of my 3 girls start ortho work this month as well. Sara, had to have 3 baby teeth pulled to make more room. The poor girl felt a ton of pain even after a ton of shots. :( TTFN



1 comment:
Hi Norma,
Your girls are cuties. It is good to get a little caught up with your life. Thanks for your posts.
Love....
Post a Comment