I am just going to ramble on as I always do. We have been very busy since the Holidays. With what? I have no idea. For some reason my mind forgets everything. I have lost my debit card twice this month. Not to mention my temp drivers license. I told my husband that he may just have to divorce me since I can't remember anything including the items going in and out of our bank.
Strep has found its way to Ward and I and we are very sick. I was hoping to kick this in 24 hrs. but it isn't going to happen. Somehow tomorrow I have to take 2 girls to the ortho, and find my darn wallet. I hope I have more energy.
Ward and I have been given a new calling but here it is 3 wks later and we have not been sustained. We found out on Sunday that there are arrangements that have going on so they are holding off. This makes me so sad. I hope we still get the same calling it is one of my favs.
TTFN


No comments:
Post a Comment