Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Should we stay or Should we go??

I really have trouble keeping up with my blog. I want to know on a weekly basis how many people actually look at my blog and look forward to the posts I put on. If I get enough interested people, then I will continue to keep my blog. If I don't, then I will say farewell to this blog. I do a lot on facebook. I know there are a few people who do not Facebook that is why I have kept this blog. If I get enough interest, I will be better at posting. So leave me a comment if you are a regular visitor. TTFN!

5 comments:

Amanda said...

I visit! Love you Norma! :)

Lisa said...

I visit too!

Emerson said...

I read...and personally hate the crap out of facebook.

Oma said...

I visit!

lvs2dance said...

OK, I admit it. I'm Oma. LOL
I say keep the blog. Facebook is the 'F' word afterall!
Love the cake boss :-)