Ok, I posted Should we stay or should we go. I wanted to see if I should keep bloging. I have only have four viewers. So I am considering staying but whose Oma? I know Oma means Grandma or Grandmother in German, but I don't know who you are.
ok, i'm not oma, but i do read your blog too.... it's on my google reader so I always know when you have posted and i always read it :) love and miss you guys! xoxo
We have been married for 17 years and have 3 beautiful girls. We love our life and try to do what's right. Both of us work and we all love the outdoors. We love to camp, vacation, and swim. Ward loves RC rock crawlers, Pittsberg Steelers, and tinkering with anything. He also has a handyman service he runs on the side. Me, well I love being a Mother to my girls, being a homemaker, and I am very compasionate. Morgan is headed quickly to her teenage years. She loves communitcating anyway she can, hanging out with friends, and is a huge helper to me. Hailey is my energizer bunny, a monkey, and loves sports. Sara is all girl, loves pink and lace, and is very loving and tender.
2 comments:
ok, i'm not oma, but i do read your blog too.... it's on my google reader so I always know when you have posted and i always read it :) love and miss you guys! xoxo
Treena goes by Oma. I bet it is her?
Post a Comment