I think I have to change the title to my weekly posts. I can't seem to get my Sunday Smiles done on Sunday.
1. My Family makes me smile. No matter what I do or what I say my family loves me. They accept me for who I am and who I am trying to become.
2. The relationship I have with my Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ. At the end of the day, wheather it be good or bad, I can turn to Heavenly Father in prayer and feel completely at peace with anything I have going on in my world.
3. My Friends. Of course I can't post pics of all of them so I won't post any at all. I love my friends. They are the most amazing people and I love them all. When I am down they are there with a smile.
4. My beautiful girls. Man I am so lucky to have my girls. They are so good. Sometimes we don't always agree, but in the end we are tight. They are so sweet.

I am only putting 4 smiles done right now. I am running out of time...but hey, I at least got something in here. TTFN!~


2 comments:
You have plenty of reasons to smile, that's for sure. But I think something is wrong with your girls. Polka dot faces,,,hmmm. What cuties.
AHhh, Jackie and me! Thank you.
Post a Comment