Ok, so maybe I can't remember Sunday Smiles... So what! At least I have made an attempt to post each week. Right?
I feel horrible this week. So this is me whining. I have a pounding headache, a raw throat, post nasal drip, and I am so tired. Last night I wore an oximeter to bed. I have been way more tired than the average bear for years. Even as a teen. My iron is fine, my thyroid is fine, and pretty sure I do not have sleep apnea. So now what? I can go to bed at 9, 10, 11...I can sleep 4, 6, 8, 10 hrs. a day. I stopped taking my meds, I have increased good for you foods, I have exercised, etc. Still no change. Ugg! It is so bad now that it is getting difficult for me to drive alone longer distances. Any ideas I would happily entertain.
My sweet Hailey Turned 12 this last week. Wow, I now have to girls who attend YW. I loved YW when I was their age.

My Mother-in-Law has a friend whose Niece has cancer. She told us that if we save our pull tabs from our soda cans that this sweet 14 year old girl can get some help with covering costs for her cancer treatment. My Sweet 9 yr old Sara took this to heart. So much so that Ward and I are having co-workers save pull tabs, we have put flyer's around the neighborhood, and any time we go any where, Sara collects all the tabs she can. Check out the website sometime. If you do not have a particular person to collect for, you can collect the tabs and turn them in. 50% of the proceeds go to Ronald McDonald houses and The Cancer Institute.
Well, that is it for now TTFN!


1 comment:
Hope you feel better soon. So you are sick and tired? Not just tired? Have you been to the doctor?
Hailey is adorable. I bet she is excited to be a Beehive.
And sweet Sara. What a kind heart she has.
Post a Comment