Wow!! Satin just go away ok!
Our Family decided to have our first family fast. Now, the girls know about fasting but we had to go over a few things. I am going to make a long story short. Sunday morning comes and most of us remembered to fast but some of us forgot and Mom forgot to do some reminding. I told one of our girls (who seemed to be really confused as to what to say in the prayer) not to worry about it this time. That next mo. I would help her out. Needless to say we slept super late in the morning and had just enough time to get up and get ready for church. Meanwhile, the girls began to argue and judge one another. Thus Ward and I started to become a little on edge. Funny how fighting kids can do that to a couple. Anyway, I decided to stay calm and to remind the family that satin does not want our family to do what is right. Since this was our first family fast, he for sure did not want us to reap benefits and blessings.
Next on my mind:
I think I am going to go back to school. I love my job. However, I have the hardest time staying awake and alert. I sit at a desk 5 days a week. I love it, I do! I am gaining weight, and getting lazy and whimpy. I need to be up moving around. Because I love my job, I think I am going to become an MA (Medical Assistant). This will take me one year to 18 mo. M-Th from 6 pm to 9 pm. Whoa...can I do this? Work full time, go to school, and study. Hmmm! I think I can do this.
Finally... Sara has decided to start clogging. This girl of mine is so shy and like the rest of us anxiety runs like water through her. I am hoping this will boost her self confidence and that she will have a blast.
Well TTFN!


1 comment:
Satan is a clever old guy, isn't he? You did a great job persisting. Don't give up.
We worked hard to teach our family too.
Work, go to school, study, be a mom and a wife....you don't sound lazy to me AT ALL!
Post a Comment